Tuesday, March 20, 2007

spring but not quite

Tonight it becomes spring but it still isn't quite spring like- that's life here in NH- March can be such a tough change over month. She teases and teases and then turns her nasty side. Miss Moody-that's what March is. My least favorite month even though you gotta feel the hope of spring. It will arrive, and not just as a date on the calendar- I keep telling myself that.

A few more scrap pages that I finally loaded onto my computer. Last August Dave, Katie and I took a trip to Vegas, as well visiting some of the National Parks in the area. Had never been to Vegas before- thought it was a fun and crazyplace to spend a few days. We wandered around, saw Mama Mia (do a little disco memory-lane dance), went out to Hoover Dam and of course hit the Hard Rock- Katie's trip MUST. You can see the temperature page- that's when we were driving home from Hoover Dam around the shore of Lake Mead- out in the middle of the Mojave in an August mid-day. Nothing like we have here in NH- 15% humidity is so low compared to a hot humid day here at home- gotta love the adventure rush from exploring. (especially with Dave and Katie- my 2 favorite people!)
















No comments: