Saturday, April 14, 2007

Is this really April?

Saturday- the best day of the weekend before the big storm hits- hopefully rain! We had some rain, snow, ice on Thursday- man- this weather is like March or late February weather. Doesn't even feel like April. I've yet to dig out my sandals, and forget spring clothes. I've fallen back into my March blues- ugh!

The March blues have been hampering my week- or bad karma maybe. Seems like a week everything was just off. So here it is Saturday and I am just exhausted. Last night I went to bed at 9. Its really hard to get excited about anything when I really want to go rake the yard- yes, rake the yard- but the yard is WHITE. This is like March (my least favorite month) and I can't shake this feeling of late winter doom and gloom.

Enough complaining. We leave in 1 week for Ireland-YEAH! Tomorrow the suitcases come out!
Next Saturday at this time we'll be in flight. But before we go, a week of work, want to finish mounting these rubber stamps (am surprised at how many I have- wow), see if I can cut some watercolor paper and run off some photos I need to mount from Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon. Made my travel journal- need to decide what size of a pouch to pack my art supplies in, that's fun stuff.

Happy Saturday.

No comments: