Sunday, April 15, 2007

Winter's back- AGAIN

So it is April 15th- we finished our taxes this morning and will mail them tomorrow. And just as they predicted, this big old storm has arrived- as you can see from the photos. This is our third storm in these 15 days of April- can you believe it? I can't. This is not the month we get this much snow.
Watched the Good Shepard last night- that was a good movie- makes your brain cells work as you watch it. But how can someone be so unemotional? I don't get it- I am sooo emotional- but in me its well buried under my thick Yankee skin.
Well this Yankee girl took out her suitcase today so she can start packing- time to escape this New England winter that just won't end. (Am really excited- about the trip and winter finally ending-if it ends). And this girl is just about done mounting her rubber stamps- but she's feeling guilty for having so many...but why should I feel guilty? It makes no sense- its ok to have too many stamps isn't it? My little voice says that maybe if I was a real professional artist who made money stamping it would be ok- but since I only make piddling dollars its not ok. I have to remind myself that being a real artist doesn't mean you have to make lots of money at it. (Can't you tell its the return of winter and my mind is sinking fast...?)Someday the sun will come back out and the weather will be about 60-65 degrees and I will be good again.



No comments: