Thursday, May 10, 2007

the museum a month project


Tomorrow I am going to see Joseph Cornell Boxes at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, MA. I am so excited.

Remember my year's project, a museum a month- a few museums a month in some cases . To recap- in January I went to Harvard Natural History Museum, February- the Credit Union Museum of America, March-I saw 3! The Museum of Fine Arts Boston Paris Fashion Week Exhibit, The Darwin Exhibit at the Science Museum, and a field trip to the Aquarium. April- Back to the Harvard Natural History Museum on a field trip, and then all those places in Ireland- were they really museums? Lost of ruins, Cathedrals that might as well be museums, (Ireland was a trip about walking outside and seeing various historic buildings/ruins).

Tonight Katie and I went on a shopping adventure- really fun and nice change of pace. Got some shorts and some new short sleeve V necks at Eddie Bauer- great for our summer weather1

Fill you in on my adventure tomorrow.

No comments: