Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday- as the week winds down-sort of




Ok, been plugging away to finish the first of my Ireland scrap books- so I can photo and display here- (well really am so close to being done and want to get into a few other projects as a change of pace, but since I am so close I can't just put the project aside to whenever I get back to it) but still the final page eludes me. Think I have just a few more pages to go- always seems the last pages of on of my scrap books (I am a story teller by nature- no- I am a novel writer by nature) never quite seem to happen. But they will-SOON! Then I am going to do a few other projects I have sketched out and will get back to some more scrap booking in the near future.




My pre-ordered Hero Arts stamps at Stamping Online are in- must pay for those so I can get them to play with!!!. All Stamping Online carries is Hero Arts stamps- and they make some pretty nice stamps. I'm not into the cutesy ones, but they always manage to make a few I just have to have- like several other stamping lines I can name but won't bore you with my list.




Speaking of lists- I am ordered some used travel guides for New England off of Amazon. Have lived here all my life, but I know there's lots of places I haven't visited or played tourist at, so think this summer if Ican make a day or 2 I shall have to take a road trip or several. I love road trips! They are such adventures. Anyhow- shall make a list of those places I want to visit in N.E. I haven't visited and will start working my way through it. What I hope is I find some places that are on my usual travel routes, those occassional road trips I make anyhow- like to LL Beans in Freeport, ME or on my way to visit Mom in Worcester, MA. so I can spice up those rides a bit. Never mind, maybe find some exciting visits in my museum a month project.




Alright, so I am a bit eccentric.




Speaking of road trips, this Saturday is the annual sale at Keepsakes Quilting in Center Harbor. The sale is actually tomorrow and Saturday- but tomorrow is the tent for serious supplies like fabric bolts, and Saturday is fat quarters day- which is what I drool over. That and scraps, love digging through scrap piles for those sensuous fabric pieces. Not that I need any fabric of any kind except maybe something gorgeous like velvet, but it is only once a year, and I am looking forward to going, have been for several weeks now, and its suppose to be a cloudy cool day- PERFECT!




A couple more garden shots as my irises and a few other flowers are in bloom...






No comments: