Thursday, June 14, 2007

Almost over! and Next scrap project!



Its almost summer vacation! One more day of kids- really only 1 more half day! At 11:22, they go off to summer vacation and I can finish up. And after probably 11 on Monday- I will be off for 10 weeks- more or less. What a great thought!














Next scrap book project- last summer's vacation. Time to do Bryce Canyon! Here's Dave and Katie at the sign. Bryce was a last minute decision. We had a room at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, and it was just morning so we had time. The sign at the end of the road out of Zion said:




Bryce Canyon 60 miles (to the left) and The North Rim was 120 miles to the right. Dave didn't want to do the trip up to Bryce, but I convinced him and off we went for a few hours. It was worth it too.











Check out some other photos I will scrap.




(And yes, once I take photos of the Ireland pages I finished I will post them too.)








No comments: