Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bike Week 2007


Its Laconia Bike week 2007. Thanks to the official web site for the photo. Last night I was out in the hot tub about 9:30 and all you could hear was the bikers out on route 11. They are everywhere today- and a gorgeous day for them. I wish Dave had a bike for this week-since it is in our back yard practically, maybe one day- maybe once Katie's all grown up.
Took Dave out to dinner for Father's Day- and going past the Harley shop in Rochester and they had this sign- I love it. Made Dave turn around and go back so I could shoot it.





Of course my Harley is a bit different from the biker, though that's what he's named after- since he was this big black puppy, his tail dragging on the ground at 6 months, his paws huge, and Dave was turning 40 and wanted me to get him a Harley for his birthday- so I did- just that Katie and I wanted another dog... he's my favorite Harley- baby-boy puppy!

No comments: