Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Kayaking, gardens, beautiful day







Will post some kayaking photos once they get developed (tried out the little waterproof camera I bought last winter for $15- uses 400 speed film- but now I need to make a trip to get photos printed rather than downloading.) Was a gorgeous day out on Merrymeeting- picked out a house I'd like- that most likely I can not afford- its like a 1940's 2 story summer lakehouse- NOT anything gaudy or big, just a 2 story cottage- but it had been renovated-very nicely...oh, to have $500,000 just laying around. Katie and I also saw 2 loons with their baby swimming near our kayaks- took some photos and will post- have never seen a baby loon before but the whole scene was too cute.

Am trying to download some garden photos for you- but right now adobe has frozen. So let post this and come back in a couple of minutes.

As you can see- I managed to get photos uploaded- my garden is looking spectacular. Love the blue hydranga photo, and the wet leaves on my coral bells. Enjoy-summer is so short and so beautiful- especially on perfect weather days like today.

No comments: