Saturday, August 4, 2007

another weekly update

Love my new stamps I bought on eBay-they're some older borders by Hero Arts!





OK, another week has buzzed by. Time for another update:


1) hot weather this week- except Monday when Katie and I did lunch (the yummiest which I wasn't expecting) at the Remember When Diner, ran errands at Target and the Grocery Store, dropped the vac off to be fixed

2) Sunday was nice though- went to the lake and started reading Emily Post's 1915 book about driving from NYC to San Francisco- really interesting

3) Tuesday Katie went off to visit with Nick. Harley and I took a road trip to Absolutely Everything.

4) At the lake in Wolfeboro- Wed. and Thursday. Thursday I also had book club- the book was Chasing Shakespeare by Sarah Smith- loved it. I just finished it today. Thursday Katie had a bad day at the lake since when we got there her uncle was out in the boat and letting others use her life jacket and tube- without asking!

5) Watching the first Bourne Identity movie which we recorded off TNT- am enjoying it.

6) Wondering when Project Runway will start up again.

7) This was Street Fair week- we went today since yesterday had to work at the Lake Host Job and it was unbelievably HOT. Got a bit of fabric, a couple of books, and 2 old Somerset Studio Magazines for 25cents each. (The hospital street fair in Wolfeboro is a summer tradition- its fun to nd pick through all the stuff)

8) Has been too hot to do much art in my studio as it has only the skylight and that room gets so hot- I tried- sweat off a few pounds- and I did do the trails on my butterflyies on my quilt...now I need to figure out how to finish the quilt!

9) Been looking for some Hero Arts flower borders- older stamp sets and had a pretty good finds-see the photos- got these on eBay. Me and my stamp addiction. Never mind all the new stuff coming out- I want, I want, I want. Stampers Anonymous has some great new Tim Holtz stamps, waiting for my xmas Hero Arts, still want a couple sheets from Oxford IMpressions....oh, to have loads of extra cash...
10) Still haven't planned our vacation thought we have a date- Aug.17th.
11) Its Saturday night and we're cooling off. That's a good thing. But I want a really good chocolate cake right now- and of course there's nothing in the house...



No comments: