Sunday, August 5, 2007

today I was ...

1- Tired and could have slept until noon
2- In a mood to lounge on the screen porch and read my next book- a boigraphy that compares/contrasts Queen Elizabeth I with Mary Queen of Scots (I know, I am geeking out)
3-Frustrated because I tried to pick up my studio a bit and some of the stamp boxes are too full-
4-So my family says I buy too many stamps and that annoyed me since they don't see it my way (collection...creativity...maybe if the addition was done and I had the whole room for a studio rather than 1 wall- but then I'm lucky to have the wall and the great shelving Dave built me)...
5- Sad and missing Dad since Barbara has her old boyfriend for a guest this weekend and he has some qualities of my Dad
6-wishing I had a thin sexy body
7-glad it was such a gorgeous day with LOW humidity
8- glad to see I have 2 bids already on my latest eBay sells
9-tired again although its not very late

No comments: