Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another Beautiful Fall Day

Yes, we still have a few more leaves- this was my house last fall, but it was same kind of sky and the same warmth- so by 4 p.m. you need a sweater but at noon you don't. Walked again after work- I love it! Wouldn't it be so nice to have a fantasy life where I didn't need to run to work so early in the morning and I could walk at 7 before work? Wish I was at a place I could reorganize my life. But I am soooo broke, need to pay off some bills and LONDON (which is a great bill to have because I am so excited). Wouldn't be nice not to have to work, to make a decent living selling art and to be able to spend lots of hours in my studio, and wouldn't it be nice to be stay at home mom, not that I believe I missed anything much with Katie, but its the guilt when you can't work - I have always put my baby first. Oh, to have a flexible schedule, to be able to enjoy this great weather all day...

Now I do love my job, and it does give me money- maybe not enough, but enough. And I like the people I work with and except for getting up and the icky commute, that part is my own fault for not finding a job closer to home. But to have time to enjoy this weather- to go places when I want to on a beautiful day- like down to walk the beach...

Reflections. Its nice to do as long as you don't let it get you down.

No comments: