Saturday, December 29, 2007

What's been up

2 recommended trips for your brain from me


Had some down days since the holiday rush finished.
Love down time!
I have been sleeping late (ahhh, its heaven), been reading my latest book -Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett which I am quite enjoying even though its not a topic I would usually chose, went out shopping in the snow Thursday with Katie and her friend Kristen, went to an open house at my friend's JoAnne's last night (which was nice to get out for a couple of hours) and saw Sweeney Todd. Except for the blood-easy enough to look away, enjoyed the movie IMMENSELY, even if I do find people bursting into song a bit of an adjustment. Didn't see the end coming, so I was a bit surprised, but that's great in a movie.
Also have been watching some DVD's, yesterday I scrapped some more Dublin photos (I either have take fewer good photos or restrain myself and not put so many into the books...either way...I'm horrible at restraint), been doing some cleaning/decluttering in small shots, still staring at my quilt to finish-which I just need to jump in and do. Talking about going to see National Treasure 2 today since I really want to see that also. Of course we had a major cat fight the other night- was ready to declaw Leo, and tonight we have the big game- win Pats and get a record for an undefeated regular season. Still have 3 more days after today and not sure what I will do with them...and it is hard to believe its almost 2008 and almost end of first semester at school too. And almost London in another 8 weeks. Wow. That's a lot.

No comments: