Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kayaking!






Last week of vacation (ALREADY!)- when the sun came out this afternoon it was windy and COLD, but still went kayaking in the marsh with my friend Jo and her sister Dianne. Here's a few photos from our adventure. So tonight I am chilly and sitting in fleece lined sweats and wool socks- brrr. Feel like October. Been working on my Halloween A-Z Ghoul guide book- is fun playing with those weird stamps. Tomorrow we are going to Canabie Lake Park-Dave's taking a day off. Finished People of the Book-what a great surprise ending that made me really like the book. Am rereading The Mysterious Affair at Styles- an old Agatha Christie that I read eons ago. Really like her books. Feel like I need to so some major cleaning-like the basement last weekend- but elsewhere around the house. Maybe its the cooler weather, the sun to remotivate me and the fact that I have to go back to school in less than a week. Wow.

No comments: