Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Its not often I read the same author several times in a row (I do read lots of books by the same author but I usualy read a few different items in between), but I am hooked on his books. This is number 3-did the Lost Continent, Shakespseare and now Notes from a Small Island. Funny.
So I woke up with a surprise this morning- conjugativitis in my right eye. Stayed home- which I must say I enjoyed being home but wasn't planning on this and should have been to work. Need to take antibiotics...hopefully by tomorrow its better and I'm back to work, bookclub. My left shouldler is killing me tonight too-like a major crick- but enough being a hyperchondriac.
Did work on my Halloween book today some- and I KNOW- I need to take some photos. Did go out and took some photos in the yard today...fall is coming on so quickly. Tomorrow is October-in a way finally-though I'm not in any rush for winter. But September has been going on forever.
I know, life is short...and I shouldn't rush it by...

No comments: