Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taking a night off

Doing nothing much but reading (my latest-Bill Bryson's Shakespeare-recommended-he's my author of the moment), a bit of tv and made BLT's for dinner. Felt like I was fighting a cold for a chunk of the day- and last night I had drawing and tomorrow night I need to be at my open house at school...so I'm just taking the night off. Feeling a bit guilty about not going into the studio- and that's sad- that I should not feel guilty about not playing...art is suppose to be a fun thing- and not something that brings about guilt...but that's just me pushing myself too hard. Wishing sometimes I could be something different than a teacher...someone who HAS to run out to work all the time...play that little violin in self-pity. My life is good so why I feel like I should be able to be something else/someone else...again, me just being too hard on myself.naqpcmio

No comments: