Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chilly






After some rain the cold wind moved in. BRRR. And its not even 7 pm and its so dark and feels like its 8 or 9 pm. HIBERNATION MODE! Thought I'd actually be homeright after work tday but Katie had to go back and get her teeth checked today-a partial dry socket due to some food getting in there- and she's back again tomorrow-but the poor kids hasn't been able to sleep. That's ok, but I get home and who feels ambitous to do any art. I did switch my shoes around though and put most of the sandals away since they're talking snow in the mountains tonight-luckily not here!
So don't feel too bad about not doing any art this week as I spent Sunday finishing Katie's advent calendar-photos to come once she can't take a peek as its for her birthday next week- and I spent all day Saturday making jewelry. Tonight I came home and did look through some boxes of stamps and put soem stamps away-which is fun too as I get to be near my stamps.
Here is some photos of my Alice in Wonderland book that I made at my book class a few weeks back. It came out great-though I had to work to combine colors to pull it all together. Enjoy, stay warm and hope night and fall is not closing in around you as much as it is me.

No comments: