Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crisp and cool

Having a fire to take the evening chill off since I yet to refuse to pay for heat...and its been chilly all day-don't think the house has gotten over 65, except in the studio it was very toasty...worked on my Hallowen book and played around doing a few Christmas cards-never too early to think of that.
Replanted the flowers Dave had to dig up yesterday when we needed to dig out our water line, but it was so lucky there a guy available who lived nearby and it only cost a little over $300 instead of thousands which I expected. All day at school kept thinking my whole garden was dug up and the deck pulled off...so thankful for the way it worked out.
Katie and I saw Eagle Eye yesterday after school-was a really good movie. Didn't expect the presidental part and the computer part...go see it if you haven't already.
Decided that I am going to do a cross country vacation either this sumemr or next and take Katie...every kid should go on one-though I never did- and since Katie's day as my kid at home is getting shorter and since I want to do that...told Katie she and I will do the backpack through Europe when she's older...we'll take the train though we won't carry backpacks, that's for sure.
Glad she likes to travel...hope she's willing to always go with me...

No comments: