Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall is really here





Some photos from yesterday morning that I took after my walk. From then on, the day kind of went downhill-Dave not finding the charger he was looking for, Katie mad at me because I got the phone she wanted, our steaks being kind of tough...and me, feeling very stressed with all of this going on. Saturday went to Mom's for her birthday and today I painted an advent calendar box for Katie, poked around the house...much much better day.
But I must say, it wasn't a terrrible weekend. Finished my Alice in Wonderland Star book-its great, finished reading my Bill bryson Notes from a Small Island and started Twilight...haven't gotten very far.
Went to the Aquarium last Thursday was my zoology class/and deb's class too, and we had a great day with lunch of Quincy Market. Friday was a teacher work day-a waste actually, and tomorrow I'm off to Nashua for a guest lecturer named Sam Rhines...need a little break.
Anyhow, that's about all here. Been busy, need a vacation really, but can't believe this weekend has flown by SOOOOOOOO fast.

No comments: