Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some more Holiday Views


These are some views of a Christmas book I made recently. This book opens from the top not the side, and the front pages get progressively longer as you open it towards the back. I'll show you more views but the bottom photos gives you a bit of an idea of how this book works.
Above, this is a bottom page-the stars are metal punched stars and I used both Prima leaves and Hero Arts felt flowers.

All the pages are punched on te edges. Here's some more of those stars- this green page is above the reindeer pages. Love this stamp saying too.
You can see this upper page, trtimmed with one of my favorite tools lately, Martha Stewart border punches. I also used some cloth trim too.

Stamps, tinself and a copies elf in the page below. The Hero Arts definition is stamped on a transparency.

An outside view at the top. You can see the punches and how the pages get progressively longer.





No comments: