Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday


Wow, hard to believe its January 4th! Where did my week of vacation go to? Had a wonderful week- got a lot done but not all. Did not yet start building my T rex model nor have I put my pictures onto my digital frame. And, I spent only a few hours Wednesday working on my holiday book...so today
1- we start the exercise routine (or at least do some)
2- got to clean off my ironing board where I tend to put items as I work on them so the holiday book needs some work
3-Katie wants me hem some long items she got (tough being short)
But its been a great week- went to 3 movies and saw several on DVD. (Marley and Me was a good sob but Valkyie was good too)- cleaned my house from top to bottom once the Christmas items went back into boxes, had a great shopping day yesterday-spent too much money but Absolutely Everything was having a big pre-inventory sale and Katie found some items in Old Navy and we both found items at the GAP outlet and then my shoes at TJMaxx...some new clogs I've been looking for...what a blast!
So its been a great week-must adit another one would be great right now but...next vacation-we're off to London and Paris-yahoo!



No comments: