Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday



Another week is clipping along, not too fast, not too slow either. And fair weather since our last snow- that is good.
Tonight is a night to relax. I did a bit of bring on a smile reading and now I'm watching one of my favorite films, I have shown you above. Last year it was Irish films if I remember correctly, this year? Well its a good time of year for watching movies that touch you or make you think or even better, take you away. The way the film Amelie looks is sooooo appealing.
Dave's been working crazy hours this week-probably the next few weeks Katie's exams are finished, I'm still doing the wrap up with my students til exams next Monday. Then we're into Feb. Vacation. Spring getting closer.
So this book says name the today. Today should be trying to refocus- getting back into reality which I have just been skimming the surface of since back to school. Like the ice on a lake-me skating....I washed my car today and though the inside is full of sand and dog paw prints the outside looks great instead of the scum and dirt covered wagon it was this morning.
New president this week which is very exciting! Imagine going to Washington to be a part of the excitement. And now more George Bush-thank goodness. What an exciting week in that aspect.
Made a few more tags-dreaming about reorganizing my studio-a favorite advocation of mine...doing a bit of cleaning out...playing...someday I will learn to love just what I have but I do think I'm getting better and better at it every day.

No comments: