Sunday, February 1, 2009

Its February

I must say the old cliche, where does time to go to? Its February-the end of the weekend-not ready for another week, but went to Freeport with Katie today and had a blast shopping at LL Bean and this cool bead store there-too bad it wasn't sunny but it was a bit warmer...well, like 28 degrees. Still a bit in my hibernation can't get motivated mood but it was starting to improve...a bit. Now I'm watching the superbowl-the Boss did an excellent halftime show and although it should be the Patriots playing- its Arizona and Pittsburg-pretty awesome Pittburg play for a 100 yard interception touchdown...wow. Had a Pat's Pizza today-yummy- thoug am feeling very overweigt lately- don't like myself being overweight but don't really like myself thin either...too small boned and too small chested and too HUGE hips even when I'm skinny. Too short for that type of body...I'd love to be beautiful...now I'm just whining. Happy new month!

No comments: