Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jet-Lag Hangover




Yesterday was a 22 hour day-we got up at 6 a.m. in Paris-caught our Eurostar back to London to fly home at 9:13, took the Dot-2-Dot out to Heathrow Airport from St. Pancras and flew home on a 4:05 London time flight. It was 10 p.m. our time by the time we got the shuttle to Portsmouth and then drove home. And me, having passed out while waiting to use the bathroom on the plane- broke my glasses and got a cut on my cheek, nothing serious though. So today- I am lacking a lot of sleep- since I went to bed at 11 NH time and woke up at 3 a.m.-which is 9 a.m. in Paris...oh jetlag.
But we had a GREAT trip. here's a few assorted night photos I took- the first 2 from the London eye a week ago and then the Arc du Triomphe Tuesday night, as well as an Eiffel Tour view from the top of the Arc.
Will talk more when I am up and awake...have lots of photos to post in the next few weeks too.




No comments: