Thursday, March 12, 2009

More photos, no art

London street-by the British Museum
Love these curved Georgian homes.
A piece of the Berlin Wall at the Imperial War Museum.
Windsor-can you see what a nice day it was.
Can you see the castle reflected in the glass of this shopping area in Windsor?
Having a blast posting these photos and doing some cropping this week at night.
Came home today ready to do some art- because although I haven't totally shunned the studio, I have not been that productive lately. Really trying to finish last years scrap book- oh they get so big and I'm no good at weeding out that many photos...but today when I went to work found out I was about of double sided tape. Tomorrow I shall have to get some, but made it difficult to do much today. A shame. Want to do some art rather than just looking at it on blogs...but then again...work has been good and I've been busy. Stopped at Michael's Craft's today and bought some of the new KC paper punches-they were on sale-got the trees and the fleur de lys which I like both, and I tried them out. Yesterday was out late as Katie had the dentist and we went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner-yum, yum and fattening...been cropping photos and mounted my English rubber stamps (unmounted Crafty Individuals and paper Arsty I bought at Blade in London)...tonight I'm tired, being Thursday and the clock changing, so this weekend I will focus on playing in my studio. Better than mucking around in the mud outside.

No comments: