Thursday, July 23, 2009

We're Home from the West Coast





Home sweet home- arrived about midnight last night and got up at 11:30 this morning- wow-how long has it been since I slept so late?
So our trip was fantastic- full of adventures- I have LOTS and LOTS to tell you and share but for tonight- here's the main stops on our trip, of course there's so many trips within the trip.
But after landing in San Francisco we went to Lassen Volcano National Park, then Lava Beds National Monument, Crater Lake National Park, Redwood National Park and finally into the city of San Francisco itself. More later, when I'm not so tired...since I am ready for bed...even after sleeping so long this morning. The time changes, the busy vacation mode, the clouds today...enough for me to want to sleep. Till next visit...




No comments: