Monday, August 3, 2009

Blue water and blue sky




Since our sky is so blue and clear today (what a great day to hang out in my screen porch, read my book-The Serpent's Tale, and visit with my friend Vicky) I will post some photos that show you the blue of Crater Lake. BLUE! These photos are untouched in any way, shape or form. It was gorgeous. I liked visiting Crater Lake but I will admit the mosquitoes were bad and the air was hot and we went down to do the boat ride on the lake and the hike up was strenuous-1.1 of steep dusty and buggy trail, but it was gorgeous there. Glad I did the hike, and I made it up in 45 minutes when they said give it 45-1 hour, made me feel good because I did have a hard time catching my breath- but up at 8 or 9,000 feet, that's enough to make breathing hard. Just look at that blue.



No comments: