Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Domesticicity




Ok, feel like I should have the 1950's Happy Homemaker woman smiling here (with this post title) instead of these photos- 2 from our recent trip-Chinatown San Francisco views and then a little produce market from when we went to Paris in Feb. No, today is for puttering about the house - and enjoying it! Made brownies and a pasta salad which will be for supper, put laundry away, watched a bunch of tv with Katie. She's beat- got home from her Boston trip last night when I picked her up in Newburyport, MA off the bus. I'd gone to my fav. craft store and Costco and Trader Joe's before that, then we hit Applebee's for salads and home- but she had to be at the lake at 5:30 this morning for a fishing derby, so she's beat- and its the kind of day the sun keeps slipping in and out, and I finally had it with the humidity and turned on the AC's in the house-already feeling better in here. So, just a quiet day- before it all starts up again tomorrow-I think. (Let's see what kind of plans Miss Katie comes up with and then I can see if I go visit my mom or not).

No comments: