Friday, August 7, 2009

What a gorgeous day it is!





From our afternoon at Lassen Volcano National Park. Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to include shots of me-looking very heavy right now-eek. I can't stand it!
Got to love this week's weather though- it's so beautiful today. Cool, breezy, but clear blue skies. I worked out my garden this morning and ended up cleaning out a bin in my studio-doesn't look like much to anyone else I'm sure, but to me, its such a huge thing to make space and get rid of some of the clutter- plus I found some stickers I can use.
So yesterday I went to visit my Mom and had a really nice visit. We chatted and went out to lunch. On the way home I discovered a stamp/paper arts store that I loved-http://www.inkaboutitonline.com/, Ink about It, just south of Lowell, MA on 495. They carry some great rubber stamps- like B -Line Designs, so I went and spent some more money I shouldn't have, but B-Line Design stamps are hard to find around here in NH. I will go back, in fact I'd love to go back today and get a few more stamps I saw-you know, when you walk into a store that has these stamps you've been eyeing...but I couldn't buy them all- but I was tempted.

No comments: