Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Latest read


I finished the Sookie Stackhouse book #6-Definately Dead-I think my favorite to date- back on Sunday and started this novel called the Gargoyle that has been sitting on my nightstand since late May. Although I'm only 60 pages into this novel, its caught my attention-definately so since the main character is not someone I'd be attracted to and since the story so far is a bit unique. But I want to keep reading to see what happens next-the writing is very good and does that to you. haven't read any reviews on the book, so not sure why it has a 4 star on Amazon...but that's ok. Don't want to ruin my read. Don't want to say too much, but so far it gets high marks. Lets see how it progresses.
Check out this link for Bookseer too. I found it on Bookgirl's Nightstand blog, and its fun though not always the most diverse list. http://bookseer.com/?title=&author=

No comments: