Thursday, November 12, 2009

Behind the Times


I am so behind the times. I am reading New Moon, trying to get through it before the movie arrives next week- I did read Twilight before my teenage daughter, but then she ripped past me and read all 4 of these books. Luckily, its an easy read, and I hope to get really far far far into the book this weekend- though I am a good chunk into the book right now. Am also trying to make my Mom a scrapbook from her 80th birthday party last month-its to be her Christmas gift, and right now my fingers are stickly as I was glittering some grungeboard numbers from the front page. Its a start, but another goal for the weekend is to make some headway into that-and since they are saying RAIN Saturday and I have no plans except I'll need to vac the house, sounds like a good day to do all this.

No comments: