Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Quick Stop at Michael's

Needed 2 mats so I can finally finish framing Katie's graduation pictures and a pad of watercolor paper for some projects. I also had a print which fell off the wall when I accidently hit it with an empty laundry basket and all the glass broke, and the guy was nice enough (wow- people are nice) to give me a new piece of glass. Free. So I got my paper and the mats 20% off because I get Michael's emails and that was this weeks coupon. This is good!!! Very good!!!!
Also was brousing around and came across this jewelry book which looks fantastic...plus it looks enchanted as the title says. So I bought it...am trying to cut back on my craft book purchases since I love craft books but after awhile the collection gets a BIT large. Anyhow, this one had some really useful info for me. Last night I ran a batch of copper through the kiln and I just need to polish it now...made some great face pendants which I will show you very soon. (Actually, once I unload photos off my camera...)
OK, since this is all about how much fun it is to play, that's what I am going to go do...
au revoir. 

No comments: