Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sun is coming out

It was cloudy this morning so I slept in until 9. Oh got to love it. We have Katie's bacalauriate (did I spell that even close?) smack dab in the middle of the afternoon today, but I only a few things on my agenda...like take a few plants out of the back of my car and change my bed sheets. OOOO! I am one exciting gal, aren't I? And then we're off on a VERY busy week ahead with dentist appointments, scholarship dinner of Thursday, graduation on Saturday...I can't believe this is my little girl's last week of high school!!!!!
So today's card is made with another stamp I bought a couple weeks ago from Cornish Heritage Farms. Another picture stamp that I love, though I'm still figuring out how to use it in various card designs, but I'm happy with this one. I used a studio 490 stamp for the background which I stamped several times so its not clear and the postcard stamp is from River City Rubber- I love using postage and postmarks and that kind of thing...kind of a trade mark in a way for me.

No comments: