Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Books everyone has read

BUT ME!

Found this list on - http://somanybooksblog.com/- So Many Books, actually discovered it through Bookgirl's Nightstand - http://www.bookgirl.net/. Love doing lists like this so thought I would add it to my blog. So, what books haven't I read that so many people have seem to read:

1- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2-Breaking New Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
3-3 Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
4- A Thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini
5- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (started it but didn't make it very far)
6-The life of Pi by Yann Martel
7-The Lord of the Rings trilogy
8-Memoirs of a Geisha by Authur Golden
9- Atlas Shrugged by Ann Rand
10- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

I did my picks on books I want to read someday or wish I had read or as in Water for Elephants, books I wanted to like and just couldn't get into. None of these are books on the TOP of my must read soon lists. Its tough thinking up the list and I'd say only about 4 of these just came to me. I might try to read Life of Pi soon, but who knows. There's so many books and not enough time, unfortunately.

No comments: