Monday, June 28, 2010

My first sleep in morning of summer vacation

Its so nice to have a totally open day today with lots of possibilities.  Its a rainy and humid morning...damp, gray. Kind of a nice way to start a day I want to be low key. Yesterday morning I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned-though there's still piles down here but at least you can use my table and all the bags of food from Friday got put away. Yaoo!!!! Then when my family took off to go put my mother-in-law's boat in the water, I stayed home and made some receipe cards, as I've shown you here. Want to make some more today I had such fun. I also want to make some pancakes for brunch today as I have a bunch of blueberries and blueberry pancakes would taste soooo yummy right now. Not sure where the rest of my day will take me...but I'm game for about anything as long as its LOW KEY and not going to cost me a lot of cash. I'm so excited to have this whole week open and schedule free.  So excited.

No comments: