Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunny and cool

Or another words...another beautiful day here in New Hampshire. Not sure what's on the docket today, as I just got back from my morning walk and having some instant breakfast, but here's some possibilities-
-make a cake
-spray paint my cabinet that's been on the basement floor since last October
-weed the veggie garden
-read
-make some clay tiles
-go raspberry picking
-play in my studio
-print off last summer's trip photos I have been working on for the last 2 days
And maybe I'll do some of these, and maybe I won't...they seem to all require moving off the couch...(I am soooooooooo bad right now, aren't I?)
This day holds so much potential for being a great day...at least weather wise its gorgeous right now and of course, since I didn't brush my teeth before walking (ooooo) I ran into 2 people I knew who stopped to chat. Of course. But we caught 5 mice in the traps last night (we've had one run across the beams in the livingroom the last 4 nights right at 9 p.m.-how weird is that)- and if I want to go crawl back into bed right now, I can, though I won't...probably...
*****
the almost 5 p.m. update, though the day is NOT done...but for lounging all day, I've done pretty good at meeting several items on my list- I weeded 3/4 of the veggie garden, I'm still spray painting my mini-drawer chest but should finish it, I did play some in my studio, I did make my Nutella swirl cake, and I also took a nap, played UNO and talked with my friend Joanne.  Going to watch Its Complicated tonight...have wanted to see that for awhile, going to have Sloppy Joe's for supper which I've wanted to eat for awhile...doing a spot of laundry too, which is good...and hopefully will get some pictrues for my next scrapbook project printed out later...this is a great little cookbook. The cakes are for those quick unfrosted kinds...snack cakes, pound cakes, gingerbreads. I hadn't tried any recipes from it until today when I made the Nutella Swirl cake...A+ yummy. Check it out if you want some easy fast baked treats.


This all works for me!!!

No comments: