Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

Today's cards have a more feminine theme. I do Paris cards on occasion but not beauty themes so much. Sometimes I even think about selling my beauty stamps because I use them so rarely. But I really like how these stamps look on the lace. The boots are Postmodern, the purse Hero Arts (one of my first set of stamps!) and the rest are B line. The Paris card is made of an assortment of stamps- Tin Can Mail, Stampington, can't remember who's os the cool Eiffel Tower stamp.
So today is pay day- Friday- and I can say in 2 weeks my final exams start....that means the end is REALLY in site. Tomorrow is the BIG fabric sale at Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor where Katie and I are going...I'm excited about that. I love digging through the boxes of fabric scraps and looking through the assorted items in the tent. I usually manage to get a book or two and some marked down yarn. Katie is going with me this year-which will be FUN! I've been looking forward to this since last year- but since she now wants to come with me I have REALLY been looking forward to this!

No comments: