Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cold Windy Morning

Another vacation morning-very glad since the wind is LOUD and WHIPPING this morning and though its 16 degrees F out, its probably much colder with the wind. But the sun is shining and I don't need to go out...works for me.
So I had read a chapter or 2 of this book before the holidays, and I've been devoring it since Sunday...I LOVE this book and now want to get some more of Ms Zimmermann's other knitting books. I love older retro style knitting, and I love how this book discusses knitting besides having patterns in the book. Plus it throws in a little bit of life too.

 And from yesterday, a few more pictures. These show the snow blowing around in the wind in my backyard...
It was a blizzard they say on the tv.And here's MOI outside shoveling later in the day yesterday...still in my new Old Navy pj bottoms (but boy that fleece is WARM). I did manage to get my house picked up and Vaccumed too and started a bit in the studio-that's today's project I think...
 So here is my latest knitting project which I am buzzing along with-its a great in the car project and while watching movies-which I've seen 4 in the last 2 days-we watched the A Team last night and I liked it, one of the better tv show remakes into a movie. Anyhow, this is a basketweave scarf...very interested in trying texture knitting finally at this point in my life, always been a intra-tarsia color gal.
So anyhow, the day is rather open and I like this, my mouse here on the computer is frustrating me major big time...grrr...but anyhow, take a BIG breath Erika and relax before your whole day is flushed down the tubes...
Enjoy, stay warm, and most importantly, don't let something SMALL make your whole day a BIG mess.