Friday, December 17, 2010

I LOVE it when...

So here's more altered book since it is Friday and I have NOT spent one moment in the studio since last Sunday, and even then it was for about 15 minutes. I did spent time last Saturday....but as usual, the pre-holiday BUSY has set in...last minute items to do...work being insane...today is our field trip to the Museum of Science in Boston with ALL the biology kids...(like 140 kids)...but there's 4 of us and it'll be another busy and hopefully-FUN DAY!!!!
Anyhow...this is the double spread and I showed you the gals on the left earlier on. Right page is mostly B Line stamps, except the trees in the Jennie Bowlin tag (which are from Aladine stamps) and part of a postmark from Stamp Francisco. I stamped and embossed the snowflakes and added a bit of "snow" just flying loosely around.
Speaking of snow, now they're talking maybe a BIG snowstorm Sunday night into Monday- maybe a snow day...maybe a white Christmas? We've had NOTHING but a few rogue flakes so far.
Next page...I created this Santa list which I like. The envelope is by Hero Arts, not sure about the Santa but he's great, and all the toys are B Line. Paper is Anna Griffen. Really looks 1930's which is the theme of the book.
And the mate page...more B line toys, the 3 other images are from CHF, stamped, colored and layered with mica to look OLD.
+++++
So I do need to mention what I love when I get to do it, as its the blog's title...and since its Friday...you might guess...but the answer is

I GET TO SHUT OFF THE ALARM!!!!
YAHOO!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!