Saturday, December 4, 2010

Its Begining to Look a lot like Christmas

The holiday spirit seems to be in the air. I went out yesterday after work and did a BUNCH of my shopping. Feels so nice to be almost done. Plus it wasn't that crowded yesterday which made it GREAT, since I love shopping but BIG crowds kind of wear you out.
So today's card is a fun bright green. The background polka dot paper was embossed with snowflakes. The house is Paperbag Studios, colored for the holiday, then there's a silver Stickles star added, white stamped stars and some red gemstones. the girl is Hero Arts, as is the tag. The tape is Tim Holtz and then I just doodled the red border to finish the card. Just a fun card I sent off to Kate at college.
So the computer may be going in today- I have a virus and can't get into my word and powerpoint programs...if its around I'll post tomorrow...if not...the I'll see you soon.