Sunday, December 19, 2010

We'll Try It Again

Yesterday we started out...got a long, long, way towards our destination- 9Trader Joe's and Costco are over and hour away) and then had a dog acting so weird we ended up back at the Emergency Vet clinic (after 1 try and him being normal when we arrived). Come to find out he's hurt his back and in pain, just couldn't get comfortable...so nows he's drugged up a bit...POOR Harley. Merry Christmas for another $250 bill. YIKES!!!!!
So here's some more pages from my Paris book...as I haven't gotten into the studio to do ANY new art...nor have I even gotten around to writing Christmas cards that I made...YIKES...ok, so the photo on the top of the  page, LOTS of paper layering...some 7Gypsies tape and some cloth trim...woman stamp is from Stampers Anonymous...gingerbread men and house from Martha Stewart...the tag is a Melissa Frances stamp and there's lots of those gold glittery cut outs from EK Success (I believe since I throw out the packaging. There's also some gemstones and some tinsel and some green duct tape...oh yeah!
Page 2 is some made with  Anna Griffen background paper, EK Success reindeer punch, some 7Gypsies tape, Jennie Bowlin buttons and some clip art. The Joyeyx Noel is made with sparkely Making Memories stickers. Ass a little bit of finishing touches with some red marker and some gold ring stinkers...and there you have it! The page has been distressed with red and brown inks...but might be game for a bit more of something...but at the rate I've been working lately...think it'll just be as it is.
So think we're going to try it again...we did get out to a few store yesterday after the vet's...but not Trader Joe's, why they won't build one in southern NH or even Maine closer than South Portland is beyond me. And Dave and I went to IHOP for pankcakes for supper...not the greatest but tasted good to me...still we'll laugh about the day later.
OK, that's all for now...have a great Sunday!