Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aren't I cute?  I'm Harley dog and I LOVE being out in the snow...even though I'm an old guy with 2 bad knees...I'm just a crazy snow dog! I was so excited to have Mom home yesterday, and I'll be so depressed today because she's got to go back to work! Boo-hoo.
That's what my snow puppy would be thinking...I'm guessing...either that or he's thinking about who's going to eat what and what he can mooch.
Anyhow, here's the last spread in my winter book that I worked on Sunday afternoon. I'm still THINKING if the background needs something more...I used Viva white paint to cover the page. I used my Big Kick to punch out the tree and the label...I stamped white snowflakes (Inkadinkado) on the label and outlined it with white pen. The saying from Hero Arts on their new chair clear set....which is where the blue chair on the right came from. I stamped it on white, colored it and then cut it out. Both foxes are also new Hero Arts stamps, which I also colored with Copics and cut out. The months are older Hero Arts stamps. I love those stamps and use them a lot. They're each wood mounted and I bought them in clusters...but they really are useful. The Happy Spring is another Hero Arts stamp I got as a freebie when I bought some other stamps from Stamping Online, and the "dream" stamp is from an older now retired sheet of Technique Tuesday stamps that has lots of fantastic words. Technique Tuesday has seem to have gotten away from lots of words...but they still make some awesome stamps.
Here's a close up of the right hand page.
Anyhow, its Wednesday...or Monday workwise...was great having a 4 day weekend when I was only expecting 3 days. Being home yesterday was fasntastic...did a tad bit of cleaning in the studio-just enough to get to my scrapbooking project and the Crater Lake photos from summer 2009 which I worked on finishing up. I was such FUN to scrap...haven't done any of those for a couple of months with all the holiday projects...I love scrapbooking with my slightly grungy look...not big on using tons of items...especially tons of flowers...just not my personal style, but some people can make them so pretty.
Anyhow...time to go. Will be back soon.