Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Details

Its freezing....down in the single digits and is suppose to be the coldest temps. we've had in 5 years for the next couple of days...before the next potential snow.....Katie goes back to school today and I woke up quite sad about it...hadn't really been affecting me but this morning...I don't want her to go. More little details...made a big pot of chili that's slow cooking in the crock pot this morning- will make a nice warm dinner on this to be cold night. Last night we went to the UNH/BU hockey game- UNH lost- it was SO cold walking to and from the Wittemore to our car-then we hadn't had dinner so we went to IHOP for breakfast at 11...yummy...I slept in this morning after getting home so late...
and yesterday I did a bit more studio cleaning and made some St. Patty's days cards...I'm not even Irish but the green right now...is SO appealing...and I picked up this set of stamps by Tweety Jill the other day and they're fun...making me wish for spring...
It was tough to decide whether to get this set or the Easter set...but since I am LONGING for spring...enough of this winter...plus...I still have an Ireland scrapbook trip album to finish from way back in 2007 (I think) when we went.
So I will share with you my winter...and why I wish for green and spring right now. Happy Sunday!