Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some New Art!!!!

Its been a bit but today you get some new art!!!! Yahoo- its exciting.
These are 2 views from a board book I am making with a winter theme. It is far from being done, butI am done with these 2 pages. Anyhow, I painted the background with silver paint (hence the glare) and then inked it with black memories ink. Did that since I had a full moon and wanted it to be bright like a night of a full moon reflecting off the snow. I'm not sure who made the big full moon stamp but its one of my favorite and most used stamps. I colored it with some mango Memories ink. The trees are Tim Holtz with my new Sizzix, the snow is white paint and while it was wet I rubbed some white Pearl Ex into it. The coyote is CHF as is the snowman. I stamped a Penny Black music score underneath the sticker words and then took some Staz On cleaner to mush up the edges of the image. I love how this does look like a dark full moon night...oh yeah, I added some of those little glitter circle stickers...maybe by Stampendous...do you know the ones I mean? They have a glittering inside and a gold or silver rim...well I put those down to look like either stars or a few lone snowflakes. And I put silvery Stickles on the trees, to make the snow look fresher and still on the branches. I love it!