Monday, January 24, 2011

Try to make it a Cheery Monday Morning

One word to start with: BRRRRRRRR! We're at -11, yes, negative 11 without the windchill. With windchill, its like -29 degrees...yes, negative 29. BRRRR!!
Here's a card to brighten the morning...THINK SPRING...THINK WARMTH.
This card starts with white cardstock and then covered with some Basic Grey paper. A few little stamps from a B Line hotel postmark. The leaf was then made with copper craft-metal first textured and then punched out with some Tim Holtz leaves.  The daisy is from Technique Tuesday, cut out and colored and then attached. The tape is some older 7Gypsies and the word is also from Technique Tuesday. I finally added some copper colored German scrap paper along the bottom of the tape. Simple, fresh...I love it and wish I had more of this 7Gypsies gaffer tape...I'm now out and I'm presently hooked on this pattern.
From this cold neck of the woods, I wish you a warm day.