Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh Monday

Its here already...again...Monday. But at least today I don't need my tooth drilled open and drained of pus. That's a start. But the clock change has made this morning difficult to get up...ugh...but I am up and will get moving as the day progresses...I hope at least.
So today, a few more trip photos but instead of Death Valley I'm going to show you some from Lake Meade in Nevada. On our last non-travel day of the trip we went out to Lake Meade...we had been there 6 years ago when we last went to Vegas and I wanted to see if the water was any lower than it had been then-and yes, it was lower...by a lot...and we did discover some new things which makes it very cool. And it was a gorgeous day that day...blue skies, almost 8o degrees, got into my flipflops...YAHOO!
Look how pretty...wild flowers in bloom, a bit of desert spring green, blue skies, blue water...so different from NH lakes but right now all we have is brown, mud, dirty melting snow, gray skies and rain....ugh.
And look at the fish you can see in the water at the marina. They're all looking for food. Just like doggies, begging at the table.
Here they are. All these BIG beggars.
Anyhow...I hope this week is a lot smoother for me than last week, but either way I'll just stumble through it...and make the most of this week...enjoy it, smile and laugh...every day is precious whether its as beautiful as this one at Lake Meade or whether its gray, wet and mud season. I do believe that but sometimes  it is tough to think that...especially when its been a tough day. Or when it's Monday morning and you're ready to go back to bed...for that matter.



No comments: