Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Rolls Around

Monday seems to roll around very quickly, but this week we're counting down to VACATION. And not only vacation, but spring vacation-April vacation...means when I do go back to school its May and very close to the end of the year. Well, maybe not close enough but close enough. And the snow if finally totally gone from my yard-HURRAY!
So this cute little card with the Easter/spring chick (and the eyes are not weird, somehow one of them isn't fully showing in the photo) is a good way to make Monday cheery. I made the card with pink cardstock...and with a seperate piece I die cut the scallops. I then glued the scallops edging down and covered the seam with some white lace. The chick, egg and flowers are all from a Sizzix die. I colored the flowers a bit distressed  and added a small dot of Dimensional Pearls to those flowers. I colored the chick too. The words are from Cornish Heritage Farms- an Easter chick set they have.
Hope you're Monday is a good day and you're taxes are ready to fill or already filled  (mine are now). Yahoo!

1 comment:

Gerri Herbst said...

Such a cute little chickie card. Adorable. Thanks for your comments on my blog...take care, gerri