Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wishing...

Here's my Saturday card...another Asian inspired piece. I started once again with white cardstock and inked it torquoise in distressed style. I stamped the birds and butterflies (Curious by Design) and also the words...which i believe are also by Curious by Design. I coored the birds and butterflies a bit too. Mt. Fuji is a Postmodern Design stamp I found on eBay awhile back (love when that happens and you find something one you've been looking for), and I used that on white paper. Then I colored it and cut it out and attached it. The woman is from an Oxford Impression set. The saying is from an older stamp called Red Dragon Arts-I think someone has bought them out as I've seen a lot of their stamps with a new name...but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it. I love the colors of this stamp...spring.
And that's one of my wishes this morning...that I would wake up and the snow that fell yesterday would be totally gone...well its down, a bit of melting since it wasn't cold and its compacted...but its still there.
Anyhow, off to go clean the rest of my studio/ book mess.
Happy springy day to you.

No comments: