Friday, April 22, 2011

YAHOO-Just about Vacation!

Sew beautiful...eh? This card is my latest sewing card. I used an Oxford Impression stamp for the background, which I stamped in dark brown and then distressed it. The three fabric scraps are not actually fabric- they're from an older set of Hero Arts that stamp fabric scraps...love them...and I stamped them in red, dark pink and light pink and then cut them with pinking scissors. The stitches on the card are not real stitches either but some Autumn Leaves stamps. So should I call this the fake sewing card?  Anyhow...the girl is from Hero Arts and the sawing is from Cornish Heritage Farms. Add some buttons, a snap pin which is from older set...then I pinked the top and bottom edge of the card.
So its Friday, the last day of work before vacation...I am SOOOOOOO excited. Easter weekend too...my tooth is feeling a little funky right now....it better not be an infection brewing to wreck my vacation...though I wish I was going away and I also so excited not to be not doing anything and being able to be home...play in my studio, clean my studio a bit...work in the yard...walk...read...find some interesting things to do.
YAHOO!
VACATION is almost here! 

No comments: