Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Monday is Here

So first of all, I've finally started reading a new book-finally-I hadn't literally opened my last book or any book for 2 weeks...just no time to read. But anyhow, yesterday since it rained all day, I scrapepd for hours-another fabulous day in the studio-and then I finished reading my book. So anyhow, here's my newest read! 
 So here's a page from Northern California, Crescent City to be exact and Redwood National Park right south of Crescent City.
Cool sign to show locoation-where we were at and where some of the next pages were set at. I punched some notebook edging on some trimmed down paper. Then I added a tag or 4, some 7Gypsies tape, some twine and some green Viva pearl dots.
I
At the Crescent City pier, a bunch of snoozing seals on a dock. I distressed the bacjrgound and stamped circles, hand wrote out the words, stamped the  arrows, added some die cut sanddollars and starfish...

And on this page, I added some plaid paper, a tag which I stamped with Hero Arts clouds and a paperbag Studio saying, some 7Gypsies tape and some die cuts plus those Viva pearl dots.

And lastly, this page is first made by stamping a big checkerboard stamp on the background...I added the photo , some Hot Off the Press stickers, a die cut tag, a piece of Basic Grey paper and a die cut tag...plus some more Viva dots.
So have a great Monday... our National Honor Society is putting on blood drive today so I need to be there 2 blocks out of the 4 today...then I need to bring Katie back to school this evening since she has a physic review session for one of her finals this week...probably no studio time today...but since I got tons of time this weekend-that's ok...I guess.
Happy Day!

1 comment:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous scrapbook pages - I love the colours and the 'distressed' look that goes so perfectly with those gorgeous pictures.
Caroline xxx