Monday, May 9, 2011

More Paper Smooches

Here's another card I made using Paper Smooches stamps. This time I used the Scooter clear stamp sheet.
I started with this great bright blue cardstock. I rounded the corners and then I distressed the front by taking the toot-toot saying and stamping it on with yellow. I stamped the scooter on white, colored it with red and grey, then added some blue Dimensional Pearls to the seat and the front bar. I also stamped flowers on the fenders, colored them and used some Dimensional Pearls on them too. I attached the scooter to the card. Then I stamped the flag and colored the actual flag part with more Dimensional Pearls.
Once attached ,I stamped the sayings on the card, then the flowers all over the background. I colored the flowers, and then added some dabs of Dimensional pearls on my rounded corners, and Voila, there is my fun card.

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is gorgeous - really bright and fun!